About The Job
We're looking for a keen intern that understands (or desperately wants to learn about) startups and a background in operations management. This individual will work directly under the co-founders and will have direct impact on the organisational management and growth of the company.
At PostCo, we are so obsessed with making an impact to the region and developing talents along the way so we will do our best to help you in getting that experience during your internship period.
As an Intern, you will be given to work on impactful projects and get exposed to interesting things that stretch your development such as: participate in brain stimulating problem solving sessions, execute project in a fast pace environment, present to multiple stakeholders, and many more.
- Schedule and participate in client & partner meetings;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible;
- Build models to evaluate the impact of merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention
- Be the first point of contact for customer and partner relationships;
- Implement strategies to support customer growth and efficiency objectives;
- Execute & further develop our PostCo store network by researching new location partners and helping with partner compliance and onboarding
- Provide ad hoc support to co-founders & business development team
- Fast learners who can learn and grow at an accelerated rate and can take on rapidly increasing responsibility
- You are still pursuing a bachelor degree in university, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- You have passion to make impact
- You have eagerness to learn new things and possess can-do attitude
- You possess good research, writing and organization skills
- You pay attention to detail
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- A hustler with a get-things-done mindset
- Someone who is up for a challenging yet rewarding journey with an early-stage startup
**You must be someone with an insatiable curiosity who is always asking why. We love learning, and we expect that you will learn new things and teach us new things from different point of view.
- You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- You lead through vision, and by example
- You love winning and love the hard work required to win in a competitive space just as much
- Servant Leader - you pride yourself on leading by example
- You are an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
The road ahead will not be easy. That’s why we’re looking for driven people to help us solve seemingly impossible problems at lightning speed. Those with grit, who work hard, fast and smart. Those who don’t wait to implement good ideas, are comfortable with imperfection but determined to get 1% better every day.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Click on the 'Apply Now' button and submit your CV as well as your statement of interest!